The safety of our passengers and drivers are the highest priority of Beep Beep Toot, therefore per our terms and conditions, you have an obligation to advise our reservations team if you have traveled from and or thru NEW SOUTH WALES, ACT AND VICTORIA and or a described “COVID Hot Spot” within the last 21 days, that's just one reason why we have introduced a Social Distancing Policy and Best Hygiene Practices (BHP) Policy in addition to following the guidelines as described by the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus COVID-19
Currently we will continue to operate transportation service by offering private car transfers, ride share & town shuttle services whilst utalising Social Distancing Guidelines and Social Distancing Policy (SDP).
Due to Social Distancing Guidelines and our Social Distancing Policy (SDP) we have implemented a Maximum of 4 riders per vehicle in car transfers and and 10 riders in bus services (COVID or medical check transfers are limited to x3 passengers from the same household)
Due to our implemented Best Hygiene Practices (BHP) Policy, Drivers will regularly utalise alcohol based and or similar hand sanitiser and offer passengers a single use alcohol based and or similar sanitiser wipes where possible.
Drivers will ask that windows remain open where possible,
Drivers have set the air-flow and or air-conditioning to external airflow instead of recirculation.
Drivers will undertake regularly cleaning and disinfect high touch surfaces.
- The sanitisation process includes a thorough wipe down of all the hard surfaces using single use alcohol based and or similar sanitiser wipes inside the vehicle including the dashboard, door handles both inside and out, window controls, seat-belts and buckles, payment processing equipment, steering wheel and console.
Passenger specific requirements
- We recommend persons download, install and utalise the Australian Governemnt COVID Safe App
- Persons utlaising our services whom are seeking medical attention for COVID-19 check and or have symptoms are required to notify us and or our reservations team and utalise our specific COVID friendly service* to ensure risks are minimised.
If a passenger does need to use a commercial passenger vehicle to travel and has COVID-19 symptoms is required to travel to a location for isolation, the Federal Department of Health has advised them via its home isolation guidance to take the following precautions:
- wear a surgical mask
- avoid direct contact with other passengers and drivers
- practice good hand hygiene and cough/sneeze hygiene: cover their cough and sneeze with a tissue or cough/sneeze into your elbow or upper arm, dispose of tissues after use, and use alcohol-based hand sanitiser to clean your hands afterwards
If Beep Beep Toot and its associated businesses, associates and or the Driver believes that a passenger has not taken the above precautions, have traveled thru NSW, Victoria and or a described COVID hotspot within the last 21 day prior to utalising our service, are a confirmed COVID patients, and or the Driver cannot provide a safe service, then Beep Beep Toot, its associates and the Driver reserve the right to and will refuse or terminate the service.
If you have further questions please refer to our terms and conditions
Copyright © 2020 BEEP BEEP TOOT - All rights reserved
Booking Entity Authorisation 122386
Booked Hire Service License(s) 120841 / 127071
T/A Beep Beep Toot, Beep Beep Tour, Beep Beep Travel, Beep Beep Beds and LGBT Travel ABN 52478073971
EMAIL US – email@example.com
MESSENGER – HERE
DM US ON INSTA – HERE
BEEP BEEP TOOT and share the journey.. together 😎